Friday, February 18, 2011

I haz a happy, or two, or three...

Today, well yesterday by now, was a enormously fantabulous day!

First off I woke up with NO pain.  Not a even a twinge.  Sure the normal fibro ouchies came back once I got up and moving, but the massive flair up that's kept me in bed for most of  the last four weeks has taken itself else where and good riddance says I!

Second, I had a nice big box from Rings and Things come in full of all kinds of fun and wonderful stuff.  Files, and polishing cloth, beading needles, a bur cup, bead reamers, Polly clay, a whole stack of gemstone donuts, LOS gel, and a bunch of other stuff that I can't remember right now.  Oh, and a huge lamp-work bead that makes the most fantastic spindle and just happens to be around the same size of the one on etsy that I've been drooling.  Now that I know that size bead will work, next time I have some spare cash that baby's mine!

Third, the pharmacy finally got my vitamin D RX straitened out, so I've have like twice the energy today then I've had in ages and ages. 

Fourth, I found out that medicaid will pay for seasonale, or it's generic counterpart at any rate. Wahoo!!!!!  No more losing two weeks out of every month to low hormone depression.  No more week long migraine. No more borderline anemia. No more feeling like I'm completely out of control and having to worry what I'm going to do or say next.   Happy dance!!!!!!!!  Happy dance!!!!!!!  And think you Lord!!!!!!

I'm so looking forward to getting acquainted with the real me, the one that's down to earth, level headed and optimistic.  Mz Hide has overstayed her welcome and I'm giving her the boot!

No comments:

Post a Comment