Saturday, November 13, 2010

All the worlds a blogging...and now I am too.

So, why a blog?  

Because my life is eclectic.  I'm more then a jewelry artist, or a writer, or a spinner.  I'm an explorer, always learning new skills searching out new things to try.  Some things I stick with, some I don't.  Some things I go away from, then come back to from time to time.  And some things I realize I don't have the supplies or equipment for and put on hold while I squirrel away what I need. 

I tried forums and found myself heart broken when I had to leave a forum full of friends behind because my interests evolved.  I tried facebook and twitter, and plurk and found myself frustrated by the low word count allowed. 

So here I am a blogging.  Not sure I'll have much to say at the start, I'm still finding my way around here.  But I'll give it a go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment